Presales Consultant ( Salesforce)
Looking for a technically savvy Pre-Sales Consultant (Salesforce) with 5 to 10 years of overall CRM PreSales experience out of which 3+ years in Salesforce CRM platform. The consultant is expected to be the one who spent his/her initial years working as a developer/tester and switched career into BA/Pre-Sales.
The candidates should possess a proven track record of accomplishments in the areas of Requirement Scoping, Functional Analysis, Technology Solution Design, Effort & Cost Estimation, Proposal Preparation, Client Presentations and Cross Functional Collaboration.
The Pre-sales Consultant coordinates technical pre-sales activities and transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills, development of formal sales proposal in addition to assisting in all levels of technical account planning.
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal(RFP)
- Identify gaps in business requirements, analyze functional requirements, map with technical deliverables, develop questionnaire to elicit clarity & quality in requirements
- Produce techno-functional proposals – conceptual and detailed and have strong sense of business acumen
- Assists customer, prospect and Sales Representative to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI
- Develop and authorize technical business solutions, product presentations and demonstrations
- Support sales opportunities with technical analysis and requirement scoping
- Prepare estimations – effort and cost estimations to augment sales proposals – Support at external and internal customer facing events – as a technical representative to support business calls – Build custom demonstrations and deliver Proof Of Concepts (POC)
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations – third party solutions or tools, systems integration solutions, and/or pilot projects
- Actively participate in internal business/sales team meetings and provide consultative support – Build technical relationship with delivery teams, prospects or existing customers to support overall prospect/customer engagement
- Assists with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts
- Assists with the creation of a sales cycle plan
- Manages hand-over to the Services Functions (Post-Sales Support and Professional Services) for live project implementation
Qualification, Skills & Experience (Mandatory)
- Graduate in Science or Engineering with overall 5 to 10 Yrs. experience in Pre-Sales of Software Solutions or Products.
- At least 3+ years of strong experience in providing pre-sales support in Salesforce CRM platform
- Deep knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities, Chatter, Salesforce1 and other Salesforce eco system
- Minimum 3+ Years of development experience in any technology – understand and reproduce technical designs, architecture diagrams, solution landscapes, requirement mapping
- Affinity to both technology and business with fluency in English communication (written/verbal) is essential
- Strong ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution.
- Must be able to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Strong understanding and knowledge about Cloud Computing, Cloud based solutions and tools
- Good working knowledge of databases technologies – MS SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL etc.
- Good working knowledge of web & mobile technologies – HTML, XML, Salesforce1
- Good understanding and knowledge of enterprise applications & technologies – ERP, CRM, ECM, EAI, Social Media, Document Management Systems, Cloud Storage Systems, Web Commerce Systems, Portals, Knowledge Systems, Collaboration systems
Other Desirable Skills (not mandatory but an added advantage)
- Strong skills in data management including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing and security
- Having Sales Cloud/Service Cloud Consultant certification is an added advantage
- Deep understanding and knowledge in web-based systems architecture, SOA, enterprise application architecture
- Project Management Knowledge – Agile (Scrum) project methodologies apart from Waterfall model
- Deep understanding of B2B Integration, EDI integrations, third party integration of Salesforce with AppExchange Apps, API based integration, Service Oriented Architecture, Single Sign On, SOAP, REST Protocols, Web Services, Security implementation etc.
|Job Category||Information Technology|