Job Description :
- The JD for the position is as follows :· Experience building complex marketing programs and implement integrated marketing programs for new acquisitions and reporting on the results.
· Exposure to digital and direct response marketing for MEA region
· Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
. Creating a strategic approach to business marketing based on account awareness and best-fit accounts, region-specific PR campaigns
. Manage campaign briefings, campaign planning, execution, tracking, and measurement of the metrics
like email campaigns, market research, content coordination, collaterals, events speaking engagements, blog posts, articles, webinars, etc.
. Event research and leverage offerings and SMEs to build organization brand value.
· Strong project management skills
· Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
. All brand marketing initiatives including social media, influencer marketing, PR communications
. A person having 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Offered Salary||4000 USD|