Logistics Coordinator ( JAFZA)
Posted 5 months ago
- Arranging Freight Costs for Budgetary Purposes and coordinating with Freight Forwarders
- Coordinate with the factories to arrange shipment, loading, and prepare relevant import/export documents.
- Review LC documents with accounts and sales team. Prepare the LC documents such as Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading, COO, Marine insurance certificate and etc.
- Coordinate with the customer to pick up goods in factories, customs clearance, and shipping arrangement via Sea/Air/Land Transport.
- Arrange Jafza documentation for internal transfer transactions.
- Monitor and tracking of all shipments.
|Job Category||Oil and Gas|