- As an Agile Coach/Consultant you steer organizations and in particular agile teams, achieving the highest added value by fully transparent and short-cycle management. You support both business and technical teams and excel in stakeholder management at all organizational levels. As a pioneer, mentor, and servant leader you help others achieve the best agile performance imaginable. Newly-formed teams, dysfunctional or teams stuck at an underperforming level; the bigger the challenge, the bigger the opportunity for them and you to grow.
- Strong personal leadership skills
- Solid experience as an Agile Coach/Consultant in agile environments, Cultivated Agile Mindset, the value of Agile and Agile successes to others in the team, an organization including senior leadership.
- Coach executives, managers, and business partners on Agile and their roles in the Agile transformation.
- Demonstrated skills of various Agile roles, and / or collaborate with people in agile roles to plan, coordinate and facilitate scrum ceremonies, retrospectives, big room planning, user story mapping, facilitated discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution at various levels within the organization
- Facilitate team workshops to help new teams understand Agile and Lean principles, Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile, and teams’ roles and responsibilities. Develop and provide training to employees and contractors regarding their Agile processes, tools, and policies
- Organizational sensitivity and the ability to use it to your advantage
- Deep understanding of the dynamic interplay between people, processes and politics
- Agility and flexibility to adapt accordingly in your role
- An inherent passion for the agile philosophy
- The ambition to make a valuable and active contribution within the agile community
- A tremendous curiosity and urge to share your knowledge with us and the world
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Offered Salary||4500 USD|